Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 90-120 min
Eat Time: 3.2 seconds
Okay, so my cuisine generally does not require as much time as this Goat Stew. I usually cuisine gourmet food that takes 37 minutes to prep and make but this goat right here..... will change your life!!!! You are not ready! And because Goat is a tough meat, it takes a bit longer to cook than my ideal cuisining time. And I don't care if cuisining is not a word. I like it.
4 pounds of Goat
2 Whole Onions Chopped
8 Sprigs of Thyme
2 packs of Goya Chicken bouillon
1 whole Red pepper
1 whole Red habanero Pepper
A Pinch (½ teaspoon) of Fresh Diced Ginger
8 pieces of Fresh Garlic Diced
2 Fresh Tomatoes Diced
1 cup of water
And Hopefully someone to eat with!
- First of all, go put on some little shorts, a cute t-shirt and maybe some pumps. Whatever you do, never cook ugly. There is nothing sexier than a pretty girl cooking in her sexy. Look, I’m trying to help you keep your man.
- Put the goat into a nice big pot.
- Add 1 diced onion, sprigs of thyme, goya spice, hot pepper, 4 diced garlic cloves and ½ a red pepper also diced and 1 cup of water
- Put the stove on high and bring Goat to a boil.
- Never leave the kitchen when you cook. That's how shit gets burnt.
- Once it begins to boil, lower the stove to medium low and let simmer for about 60-90 minutes or until Goat is tender. If water runs out, add just a little water. Don’t exaggerate.
- Even then, stay in the kitchen. Start cleaning up your mess. No one likes to eat in a mess. I hope your hair is in some gorgeous Natural hair style from the Damn Salon or at least some Runway Curls. Call your man to the kitchen and ask him if he needs anything. Watch the adoration with which he looks at you. He is thinking of what he is about to do to you tonight. Let him.
- When Goat is tender, remove remaining stock (water) from the pot put in a bowl for use later in the recipe.
- Add a little oil to pot and bring heat to high.
- Add sliced onion, remaining diced red pepper, ginger and garlic
- Sauté in pot for a 5-6 minutes
- Remove half of the goat and plate to serve Sautéed Goat
- Add diced fresh tomatoes to the rest of the pot of goat and sauté for about 3-4 minutes
- Add goat stock back to the pot and let simmer for a 2-3 minutes
- Your Goat stew is now ready to eat
- Serve with white jasmine rice, sautéed spinach and seared plantain. Damn. Am I supposed to tell you how to cuisine those items too. Urgh. Another time.
- Please be sure to plate the food real good and add garnish to the dishes. Appetite begins with presentation and watch how your man will act tonight when he see’s the presentation. I’m just saying.
- Then call me and tell me how good that sh*t was. Oh wait. You don’t have my number. Never mind. Just be sure to leave a comment at the bottom of this blog. And request what Mushiya Cuisine and recipe you wish to know next.
Shit, I forgot to tell you to wash the goat. I hope you washed the goat. And no, you do not have to boil it and do all the extra. Just remove the visible fat and rinse goat in a bowl with a little salt or vinegar and lukewarm water.
I think next I will show you how to cuisine Mushiya's oven roasted Lemon Herb Crab Legs. For the record.... I don't cook. I cuisine.
Ok my gorgeous darlings!.. Eat well, play well and don't forget to ALWAYS eat WITH your family because cuisine... mends hearts and brings people together.
Now GO SHOP RUNWAY CURLS !!